I have been in the real estate services business for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from my real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps me productive and successful. As a full service real estate professional, I work with buyers, sellers, and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
Residential Single Family – My residential single family services connect buyers with sellers every day, and I do it with professionalism and a total dedication to my clients. This property type is the majority of my market transactions, but by far not the only one in which I have expertise.
Condominiums – While condominiums are residential, they’re a very different market focus, and I am an expert in evaluating condos and helping buyers and sellers to cope with the special financing and homeowner concerns for this property type.
Multi–family – Investors are great clients for me. Multi–family properties are a very unique market. The detailed return on investment and valuation calculations investors need to evaluate properties for rental are second nature to me.
Commercial – Whether it’s a shopping mall, a small office building or a restaurant space, I'm your commercial property specialist. Contact me for your commercial property needs in the Allenspark, Drake, Estes Park, and Glen Haven real estate markets.
Vacant Land – Land is a very special property class. It’s relatively easy to show a gourmet cook a wonderful commercial kitchen in a home and see their eyes light up. It’s more of a challenge to help a buyer or seller to realize the potential in a piece of land. I'm the best at it in the Allenspark, Drake, Estes Park, and Glen Haven real estate markets.
- QSC Platinum Designation for achieving a 100% Client Satisfaction Rating compiled by the Leading Research Corporation in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Estes Park Board of REALTORS® – 2014 REALTOR of the Year, 2010 and 2011 President, 2009 Rookie of the Year, 2009 Treasurer
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation gives me the professional skills needed to help sell your home
- Graduate University of Northern Colorado, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting
- President Elect of The Rotary Club of Estes Park
- Owned and Operated my own retail businesses that gave me the experience to help with commercial real estate.
- Over 30 years in the accounting field with positions like Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Finance.
- Own my own vacation rental properties.
- Vacation Homes.
- Retirement Homes.
- Investment Properties.
- First Time Home Buyers.
- Scott will help you determine your property’s true value in today’s market and then develop an individual marketing plan so you can sell your property quickly for the highest possible price. As a member of the Coldwell Banker Real Estate Network I have access to many potential buyers for your property or can help you find a real estate professional in your new locale if you are relocating.
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Vacation/Second Homes
"SCOTT WAS VERY ATTENTIVE TO EVERY DETAIL OF THE TRANSACTION, AND MONITORED THE CLOSING VERY WELL. HIS LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ASSISTED THE BUYERS TO MAKE A FULL PRICE OFFER."
ZILLOW JULY 13, 2013
"SCOTT KNOWS ESTES PARK AND KNOWS THE REAL ESTATE THERE. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS WE HAD ABOUT THE MARKET IN ESTES PARK AND SINCE WE DON'T LIVE THERE HE WAS MOST HELPFUL IN GUIDING US THROUGHOUT THE SALE OF OUR CABIN."
"SCOTT IS A WONDERFUL REALTOR! WE WERE SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE FOUND HIM. HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO KEEP US IN MIND, IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT WE WERE OUT OF TOWN BUYERS WITH NO SET TIME LIMITS. HE IS TECHNOLOGY SAVVY AND VERY RESPONSIVE. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!"
"SCOTT IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS TREMENDOUS INTEGRITY AND EXPERIENCE. HIS CALM, FRIENDLY DEMEANOR MAKE HIM A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND EXPECTATIONS. WE PURCHASED OUR HOME JUST WEEKS BEFORE THE FLOODS, SCOTT CHECKED THE HOUSE FOR US FOLLOWING THE CLOSING AND HAS KEPT US UPDATED ON THE SITUATION. WHILE THE HOUSE IS CURRENTLY INACCESSIBLE, SCOTT IS WORKING TO REGAIN ACCESS SO THAT A DAMAGE ASSESSMENT CAN BE MADE AND THE HOUSE WINTERIZED."
"SCOTT THOMPSON IS SOMEONE THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND IN AN UNQUALIFIED MANNER TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A HOME. HE MET WITH US AS SOON AS WE ARRIVED IN TOWN AND SHOWED US EVERY HOME WE HAD AN INTEREST IN. HE WAS PROMPT AND COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY. SCOTT WAS A USEFUL LOCAL RESOURCE TOO AND HELPED US AT EACH TURN IN THE PROCESS. HE MADE WHAT IS ALWAYS A CHALLENGING PROCESS AS GOOD AS IT COULD BE. WE BENEFITED FROM SCOTT'S EXPERIENCE AND FROM HIS POSITIVE OUTLOOK AND ACCOMMODATING MANNER."
"SCOTT IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ESTES PARK'S HOUSING MARKET AND THE SALES PROCESS. HE HAS EXCELLENT LISTENING SKILLS SO WE FOCUSED OUR SEARCH ON HOMES THAT MET OUR NEEDS. HE WAS VERY PATIENT AND NEVER TRIED TO PRESSURE US INTO MOVING FASTER THAN WE WERE COMFORTABLE BUT HE STILL ENSURED THAT THE PROCESS MOVED AS QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY AS POSSIBLE. WE ALWAYS FELT LIKE SCOTT WAS A STRONG ADVOCATE FOR US. WE HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL HOMES AND SCOTT IS THE BEST AGENT WE HAVE WORKED WITH."
ZILLOW MARCH 11, 2013